Title: Interdisciplinary PhD Positions - Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science
Date: 2022-03-22 09:44
Authors: L. Hume
Job_Duration: 3 years
Job_Employer: ITI IRMIA++ (Univ. Strasbourg)
Several PhD subjects are open for application.
7 subjects are proposed in mathematics, astrophysics and computer science :
- Higher structures on the cohomology of twisted Lie algebras and their applications
- Exploring correlations between baryons and the gravitational field in the local universe
- Contact rigidity for the spaces of light geodesics
- Making Coq Proofs More Reliable and More Easily Reusable
- New methods for radiative transfer in numerical simulations of galaxy formation, application to the Epoch of Reionization
- Micro swimming in complex environments
- Some questions about the supersymmetric hyperbolic sigma model
A description of these subjects is available at https://irmiapp.unistra.fr/jobs/phd-positions.
Please visit https://irmiapp.unistra.fr/jobs/phd-positions for the application procedure.
Deadline for application: April 25th, 2022
What is ITI IRMIA++ ?
ITI IRMIA++ - Research in Mathematics, Interactions and Applications is one of the 15 Interdisciplinary Thematic Institutes of University of Strasbourg and intends to gather a research center and a consortium of Master-Doctorate training programs. It federates the mathematicians of University of Strasbourg, as well as several teams whose research has a strong mathematical dimension.